Pages

A Masterpiece and a Work in Progress


Hey yall!  Happy Sunday, hope you are all enjoying a wonderful weekend. Tangii here, with another share from the June Release.  This time I'm playing with the Butterfly Stencil and the Clouds in my Coffee stencil.


When I do clouds I always just go to blues, but this time I decided to do some yellows & orange.  I love a me cloudy sunset!  Once my Oxide inks were dry, I placed my Butterfly stencil and slathered it with a thin layer of Deco Foil Transfer Gel.  The jar says to give it an hour or so to dry, but it stays tacky once dry so it can go longer if need be (I ran to the grocery store).  I picked some pretty deep purple DecoFoil, and I just LOVE it against those yellows!  I did run mine through a hot laminator instead of hand pressing.  Finally I stamped my sentiment in a dark gray ink... voila!
 
You can also read about this card on my blog, 
here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment