Pages

Butterfly Kiss Mini-slimline

Hello again my crafty friend, it's Amanda from Pear Blossom Press again. Today, I've got a clean and simple mini-slimline card for you, and I think you'll agree, it's very sweet.

Using the new Butterfly Kiss stamp set, and minimal coloring, it came together very quickly too. Head on over to my blog for all of the details, and for a list of the markers I used... pearblossompress.com

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I'll be back again soon with another fun card to share. Until then, I'll see you in the Facebook Fan Page.

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 

The Rabbit Hole Designs 

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Fan Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment