Pages

Any Occasion Note Cards

Hello and welcome to The Rabbit Hole Designs.
I'm sharing a simple set of cards I made using the new "Butterfly" Stencil.The stencil is 3" x 4" which is perfect for the focal of an A2 card or used repetitively on a larger card panel.

I started by selecting a variety of card stock colors. Then, I adhered the stencil with adhesive spray and low tack tape.

Next, I applied glitter gel using the stencil onto the card stock
pieces and let them dry.

After they dried, I adhered them onto card bases. 
I decided to leave them plain on the front, letting the butterfly shine and use them as note cards for a variety of themes. This was a fun crafty session.



 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 



 
 


 
 
Thank you for stopping by the blog today,
Kelly 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment