Pages

Rainbows Are My Camo

 Hi and welcome back crafters!  Joy here, today with a caffeinated rainbow!  Who can resist a little rainbow with their coffee?  This little critter couldn't!  If you haven't guessed it by now, my project today features the Caffeinated Chameleon decked out in his rainbow suit!  


I stamped the chameleon onto smooth cardstock and colored him with Copic markers in a reverse rainbow order.  When attempting to blend your rainbow colors it is still important to maintain your light sources and shadows.  I have found that using a toner gray helps maintain those shadows without having to work really hard at blending the darkest of shadows.  

In addition to the Caffeinated Chameleon, I used the Amanda Stencil on my card.  The bottom layer is black cardstock with white ink blending and the top layer is white cardstock with black ink blending and both matted to define the edges.  To finish off my card, I heat embossed one of the sentiments from Caffeinated Chamelon.  I hope you will give it a try! 

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places:

No comments:

Post a Comment