Pages

Butterfly Kiss with clouds in the grass!

Hello friends! I have a cute card to share today with the newly released Butterfly Kiss stamp set and coordinating die from The Rabbit Hole Designs. I paired it with the clouds in my coffee stencil, using it not only for the sky, but my grass as well!



I absolutely love this Butterfly Kiss stamp set. I stamped all of the images, colored, and die cut them. To make the background, I covered the bottom of my white panel with an oval to block off where I wanted my grass mound to go. Then, using the Clouds in my Coffee stencil, I blended Speckled Egg distress oxide to build my sky.


When I finished building my clouds, I stamped the sentiment directly to the panel. Next, I used an oval frame to blend Mowed Lawn distress ink to make the mound. Then, I used the Clouds in my Coffee stencil to add shape to my grass mound.


Next, I adhered the images that I die cut to the scene I had built. To finish my card, I adhered it to a green card base. 


Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Kimberly

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment