Pages

Coffee First, Schemes Later


Hey yall!  Happy, happy Tuesday!  Hope your week is off to a great start. Tangii here, with another share from the June Release.  For today's card I used all 3 of the newest Caffeinated Critters, Meerkat, Hippo & Chameleon and the coordinating dies for all 3.

These guys made for a great trio for a slimline, check out their profiles!  I stamped and then die cute each of these guys out.  Once I got them all colored up, I placed them on my background piece and then sliced off the rest of their bodies (lol).  The frame is popped up for a little dimension.

The caffeine formula was stamped in a chat bubble in French Roast ink, and the sentiment from the Perfectly Blended set, was also stamped in French Roast on a separate tag and then popped up.
 
You can also read about this card on my blog, 
here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment