Pages

Clean and Simple Copic Meerkat

 

Hello my crafty friend, it's Amanda from Pear Blossom Press, again! Today, I'm sharing a clean and simple card, featuring the new Caffeinated Meerkat. I love this little guy. He's so much fun to color, and he's not too cutsie, so he's perfect for masculine cards too! Especially, when you pair him up with some of the fun sentiments in the Blended Sentiments stamp set

For the Copic chart I used, and coloring tips and tricks, head on over to my blog... pearblossompress.com. I've listed measurements for the card pieces too. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I'll be back soon with another fun card to share. Until then, let me know in the comments what your favorite caffeinated critter is. Is there another animal you'd like to see in the series?

For more inspiration, updates, and news, make sure to check out these places...

No comments:

Post a Comment