Pages

Meerkat alibi!

Hello crafty friends! Kimberly here with a fun card using The Rabbit Hole Designs Caffeinated Meerkat stamp set and coordinating die. I had so much fun making this card. 


I started out blending Speckled Egg Distress Oxide over the Clouds in my Coffee Stencil on white cardstock. Then, I wanted some texture so I added some texture paste over the full clouds in the center of the stencil on the ink blended cloud background. I put that to the side to let the paste dry. 

Next, I decided I wanted to make a bush/tree background using the Clouds in my Coffee Stencil, so I blended Gathered Twigs distress oxide ink and alternated it with Rustic Wilderness distress oxide over another piece of white cardstock. I cut the center out with an oval die and added foam tape to the back to pop it up on the blue cloud background. 

Next, I colored in my Caffeinated Meerkat with Copic Markers, die cut it out and added foam tape to adhere it to the card. I did fussy cut the image after die cutting it to remove more of the white border. To finish the card, I stamped two sentiments from Sassy Sentiments on strips of brown cardstock with embossing ink and heat embossed them with white embossing powder. I attached them to the card and adhered the card front to a brown cardstock card base. 

I hope I was able to inspire you to make something crafty today! Thank you so much for stopping by!
Kimberly

For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places

 

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment