Pages

Quick and Easy Butterfly card!

 Hello! Kimberly here to share with you how to make this quick and easy butterfly card! I used the Butterfly stencil and the Butterfly Kiss stamp set from The Rabbit Hole Designs June release. I love them both so much!


I started blending distress ink through the butterfly stencil to give it a pastel rainbow look. The colors I used were: wilted violet, picked raspberry, carved pumpkin, mustard seed, twisted citron, and mermaid lagoon. Next, I used glitter paste through the stencil before removing it. Once I removed the stencil, I put the butterfly off to dry while I prepared the background. I blended Speckled egg distress ink over the Clouds in My Coffee Stencil on my white cardstock panel. Then, I stamped the sentiment from Butterfly Kiss on the bottom right corner of the panel. Next, I adhered that panel to the card base. To finish off the card, I fussy cut my butterfly and popped it up on foam tape to adhere it to the card. 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a crafty day!
Kimberly



No comments:

Post a Comment