Pages

Mini Slimline Foiled Butterfly Cards!

 Hi everyone! Von Marie here and I am so Happy to be on TRHD Blog today! I have some Mini Slimline Foiled Butterfly Cards that I wanted to share with you using products from the latest Release.


I used the Butterfly 3x4 Stencil for these cards and some Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo with Purple and Rainbow Deco Foils. I first cut out some Gold Shimmer Paper Cardstock and Laid out my stencil, I then applied the transfer Gel Duo two times using a Metal Spatula. I let my paste dry overnight and ran it through my diecutting machine with the two colored foils.


I cut out my foiled butterflies with Mini Slimline dies and added them to Mini Slimline Card Bases.

I then stamped and heat embossed my sentiment with Versamark ink and White embossing powder using the Space-Miss You Stamp Set. My sentiments were then cut out with a banner die from my stash and added with foam tape. Lastly, I added some sequins to match. I hope you like my cards! Thank you for stopping by!

TRHD Products Used:

Butterfly 3x4 Stencil


Space-Miss You Stamp Set 3x4


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 


Thank you so much for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!

Von Marie







No comments:

Post a Comment