Pages

Caffeine Is My Camo

 Hello Everyone! Von Marie here and I am so happy to be on the blog today. I have a fun Card to share with you using the Newest Products from the latest Release.


I'm using the Caffeinated Chameleon and I wanted my Caffeinated Chameleon card to be really Colorful. So I stamped this lizard onto Neenah Solar White 80lb. cardstock and colored it purple and it's markings rainbow colors using Copic Markers. I then cut it out with the Caffeinated Chameleon Dies. I used the Build Your Garden Stencil with 80lb white Cardstock using a rainbow of colored Dye inks and blending Brushes. I did mask of area so I didn't make a mess. I then used a Notched stitched A2 rectangle die to cut my inked background out.


I then added my panel to a A2 card base and Stamped the sentiment from the stamp set with a Crisp Black ink. I added my Caffeinated Chameleon with Double Thick Crystal Clear Foam Tape 5MM, and for fun some yellow enamel drops to the centers of my flowers. I hope you like my card, it was so fun to make!

TRHD Products Used:







For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these awesome places! 


Thank you for stopping by!

Von Marie













No comments:

Post a Comment