Pages

Hippopot-a-Mess

 Welcome to the Rabbit Hole Designs Blog.
Kelly here sharing a card I made featuring "Caffeinated Hippo".

To make this card, I started with an alcohol ink background. 
I used Citrus, Pink Sherbet and Silver on a diagonal.


I set that aside to dry and stamped, colored and cut out my Caffeinated Hippo (die is now available). I chose Copic colors to match my alcohol ink background. I stamped the sentiment from the set using a stamping tool, black sticky ink and embossing powder.   Once the background was finished, I mounted the tired hippo to the card with Rabbit Hole's  Clear Foam Dimensional tape.  

 


 


 

  
 
 
 
 
 Thank you for stopping by the blog today.
I hope you will come back daily for more Rabbit Hole inspiration.
-Kelly
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment