Pages

Colorful Chameleon

 Hello, my crafty friends! Today I am using the Caffeinated Chameleon Stamp set!



I knew for this card I wanted to use a few of my speciality papers along with a few of my brightly colored sprays. For the Chameleon with the green frame, I pulled out some of my holographic card stock to give him that color-changing appearance. I ended up fussy cutting both images out so I wouldn't have that extra edge.


For the one in the pink frame, I did find some specialty paper with texture which I thought it had given him scaley look. This paper also has a shift to a very light green. I pulled out 2 of my brightest spray inks to tie into the colors of the frames. Don't be afraid to pull out and stamp on those specialty papers.


For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.



1 comment:

  1. Wow, those papers are wonderful & this card is super cute Terra!!! Thanks for sharing your creativity!!! Love, blessings, & hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete