Pages

Glitzy Butterfly

 Hello, my crafty friends! Today I have paired 2 of my most loved stencils to create this glitzy card.


This card was inspired by 2 of my most used stencils. I paired the Butterfly 3x4 Stencil with the Clouds in my Coffee 6x6 Stencil. For the Butterfly stencil, I first did an ink blend of picked raspberry, shaded lilac, and wilted violet. I knew I wanted to add texture so I grabbed some of my favorite fine glitter and transparent paste. I waited for everything to dry before I fussy cut out the butterfly, which I popped up with the Double Thick Crystal Clear Foam Tape - 5mm wide.


For the background, I used the Clouds in my Coffee stencil using distress ink to create a different color palette, but I knew I wanted it to be just as glitzy as my butterfly so I had glitter ink in an extra spray bottle and did a couple of sprays with it. 



For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places.

The Rabbit Hole Designs

The Rabbit Hole Designs Instagram

The Rabbit Hole Designs Facebook Page

The Rabbit Hole Designs Pinterest

The Rabbit Hole Designs YouTube



No comments:

Post a Comment