Pages

Easy Ink Blended Note Cards

 Hello and welcome back crafters!  Joy here with two simple ink blended note cards to share with you today.  Do you ever find yourself needing a quick note card and never have one handy?  I'm finding that I have that exact same problem  In my opinion a little note can brighten someone's day, so I try to include one when returning casserole dishes, or when I borrow something from a neighbor, etc.  Which brings me to our project today!  



I massed produced two designs using the Butterfly Stencil using an easy blend of two distress oxide inks.  I started out by cutting down 4x4inch squares and to blend my inks onto. On one design I heat embossed "hello you" by using two sentiments from the Butterfly Kiss stamp set and other, a sentiment from the Pretty in Peony stamp set.  



In addition to the ink blending I added faux stitching with a white a gel pen.  On the the 5 inch square base, I added just bit of white ink to make the center panel pop.  These are super easy to reproduce and I hope you will give it a try! 

For more inspiration, updates, and news, make sure to check out these places...

Bye for now!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment