Pages

Meerkat Shaker Tag

 Hello, my crafty friends! If you love coffee this shaker tag is for you! 


This was such a fun shaker tag to put together, I mixed a few mediums including an alcohol ink coffee splatter background. For the tag, I ended up die cutting 5 tags since I knew the sides were flimsier than the top and bottom. Once I had all my tags cut I took one of my squares dies to cut the centers out of 4 of them. 

Once I had everything cut I adhered to the inked background, I wanted this to have some depth so I used the new Double Thick Crystal Clear Foam Tape - 5mm wide to give me the perfect thickness. I used vintage photo distress ink to add some color to the tag itself. I used my zig brush markers to color my Caffeinated Meerkat and fussy cut him out.






No comments:

Post a Comment