Pages

Are you a mess before coffee?!?


Hey yall!  Happy Friday-eve!!! Tangii here, hope you all had a great week!  Any fun plans for the weekend?  For my card today I inked up the Caffeinated Hippo and also used the coordinating die.


Do you remember those pink sponge rollers from when we were kids??  Oh my gosh, I saw this cute hippo and immediately NEEDED to give her pink sponge rollers! lol  So I just colored her up in her pink rollers and a fun colored robe then die cut her out.  The rest was just some fun with coffee papers and fun dies!


I just canNOT get enough of that silly sentiment!  It cracks me up EVERY time I see it! lol  You can also read about this card on my blog, 
here with links to the products I used, etc.  Thanks for popping by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment